The Grants are part of the Director Development / Leadership and Management programme.
The Grant authorities and WSI are independent organisations with no connection. The Grant process is the responsibility of the Grant authority. The Training provision is the responsibility of WSI.
The Grants are administered by different organisations the region within which your business is operating. For WSI-eMarketing.com we only operate courses covering business in the South West and South Wales (Enhancing Leadership & Management Skills) for now in which case you will need to apply to the following organisations as appropriate:
- South Wales - Welsh Assembly Government - more info
- South West - Business Link South West (Updated Nov 2010 - Unfortunately the funding tranche for 2010 has now been exhausted and they will not know if new funds will be available until April 2011)
The schemes may vary slightly between England & Wales but the basic principles of supporting businesses to improve the Leadership and Management Skills of businesses Directors remain the same.
The Grants are on a "Pay and Reclaim" basis:
- WSI contact Customers to inform them of our eMarketing or Social Media Strategy Training services and the Grant funding available.
- WSI make a non-binding booking for the Customer on a course
- The Customer pass their details and that of the course to the Grant authority
- The Grant authority contact the Customer, decide the application and make a binding Grant offer
- The Customer pays WSI in full.
- WSI issue a Receipted VAT invoice and course joining instructions. We accept payment by Cheque, Credit or Debit card or PayPal.
- The Customer attends the Training Course
- The Customer submits a Grant claim to Grant authority using the Grant paperwork provided and the Receipted VAT invoice
- The Grant authority pays the Grant to the Customer within 30 days
Eligibility varies from Region to region; the following rules apply in most regions.
Grant funding is available to organisations that:
- have not had the Grant (including Business Leader funding) previously,
- have between 5 and 249 employees on the Payroll (Wales the coverage is slightly wider - 1-9 employees have one scheme and companies with 10 or over employees, another)
The rules vary from region to region
The maximum Grant is £1,000
The first £500 of Grant is a 100% reimbursement
A further £500 of Grant is available at 50% reimbursement
||Cost after Reclaim
The grants are administered by different organisations in each region.
The Customer chooses the training provider and development activity
The Grant authority and not WSI determines eligibility, makes the Grant offer and pays the Grant to the Customer