- Have you stopped getting a significant number of new leads from your website?
- Have your conversions from leads to sales dropped off?
- Are your email mailing lists stale and not performing drastically reducing your ROI
Imagine walking into your office every morning and finding ten hot leads flowing into your inbox. Using the technology of the Internet you can now have leads generated and sent to you on a daily basis.
How Does Lead Generation Work?
Simply put, lead generation encompasses a variety of methods which can bring qualified potential customers to your door. Of course there are offline methods which companies have used for years, and online methods which have developed in recent years. We will work with you to identify which is the most appropriate method for your market place, industry sector and your company in particular. Our focus is always on generating quality leads, which are highly relevant and which generate the most return on investment (ROI).
Some of the methods you might use are targeted email marketing, paid placement advertising, search engine optimisation, social media optimisation and more. The emphasis is always on proven techniques which not only perform better than some of the more traditional methods (although may be used in conjunction with those methods to test relative ROI) but focus on you being able to track, to the penny the level of enquiries, quotes, sales and ultimately profitability you are getting from the level of investment in each campaign.
What Business Industries use Lead Generation?
Lead generation could work for just about any business, but most industries using this type of marketing include insurance brokers, education institutions, office suppliers, and furniture stores. Trends show that lead generation will become even more popular in the future, especially for service oriented businesses.
Why Use Lead Generation?
Lead generation is a win-win for both the buyer and seller. Conversion rates on leads that you receive often have a higher conversion success rate than cold contacts because the prospect is prequalified, before you ever receive the lead.
Lead generation has become popular with businesses because it enables a business to:
- Determine pricing on a per lead basis
- Choose the product or service they wish to offer to prospects
- Select the geographical area that the business is interested in
- Control the number of leads a business wishes to receive per month (this assists with budgeting)
- Pay only for the leads that are received